TN Paramedical courses application form 2018 – 2019 download online and fill it, send by September 20, 2018 for various Bachelors Course in Tamilnadu govt/self financing colleges.
Students who’re eagerly waiting to Join B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm, BPT, B.ASLP, Radio Therapy Technology, Cardio, BOT, B.OPtom courses may Apply Now.
Tamil Nadu Health Department & Medical Council have released application form and Prospectus 2018 – 2019 for Paramedical courses admissions. If you’re one among those thousands of candidates, finally the official registration has commenced.
Download Paramedical Application Form : Click Here
Download Paramedical Notification : Click Here
When will Merit List be released ?
Paramedical Course Merit list will be published in the last week or first week of October 2018.
Following that the Counselling schedule will also be intimated.
Courses offered through Para Medical :
- B.Sc. (NURSING)
- B.Sc. RADIOLOGY AND IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. RADIO THERAPY TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. CARDIO-PULMONARY PERFUSION TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. OPERATION THEATRE & ANAESTHESIA TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. CARDIAC TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. CRITICAL CARE TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. DIALYSIS TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- B.Sc. ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY CARE TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. RESPIRATORY THERAPY
Documents to be Attached:
- 12th Mark Sheets , Xerox copy of both sides
- TC for HSC or equivalent course
- Nativity Certificate ( If applicable )
- Permanent Community Certificate ( If applicable )
- Necessary certificates if applied through special category
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Proof of study from 6th to 12th std
- 12th Hall Ticket
- First Graduate certificate if applicable
These are various copies of doc you need to enclose with your paramedical course admission application form 2018.
Don’t forgot, only xerox copy to be attached, not original.
Procedure of counselling :
Candidates with high cut off marks will be given chance to appear first, which is based on Single Window Counselling procedure.
Just like how TNEA Counselling is conducted, TN Paramedical counselling will also be conducted based on the merit list.
Be sure to download merit list as it gets released, if you want you may also check your medical cut off marks if not already done.