Tamil Nadu lateral entry counselling 2018 to begin in the month of July 2018 for B.E/B.Tech admissions for which the online registration was opened till June 3rd week 2018.
Admissions into Direct 2nd year B.E/B.Tech degree programmes in the state is conducted through TNLEA 2018 during the month of July-August 2018.
TNLEA as it known – Tamil Nadu Lateral Entry Admissions, notification was released in the month of May 1st week since then TNLEA online registration is closed now.
TNLEA Counselling 2018:
Searching for important dates for Lateral Entry counselling? Here, you’ll be updated with schedule of events date,
- Notification Regarding LEA Counselling: June 27, 2018
- Commencement of TNLEA Counselling 2018: JUNE 30 to JULY 8,, 2018
- Commencement of B.E/B.Tech 2nd year Class: AUG 1, 2018
We’ll be constantly posting latest news & updates on Lateral entry counselling for candidates who’ve applied for the academic year 2018 – 2019 admissions.
Do watch this page for more quick informations as it gets released.
If you haven’t already applied, you may still have chance to Register online enclosed with all necessary documents required as the last date ends on June 14th, 2018 .
Unlike TNEA – Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions which the counselling is conducted by Anna University itself, here for Direct 2nd year counselling, Alagappa Chettiyar College conducts the counselling.
Counselling Center: Alagappa Chettiar Government College Of Engineering and technology, Karaikudi – 630003.
College Selection : You will be given options to choose your preferred engineering college during TNLEA counselling at ACCET.
Please note that you reach Counselling venue at least 2 hours before the allotted counselling time.
Bring all your certificates for verification that is mandatory as mentioned in the official notification and in the website.
Also bring photograph, xerox copy of the certificates as well.
But it is strongly recommended that you do research best college available for your cut off marks based on the previous year LEA cut off marks link posted on the site.
It helps to choose right college at the time of counselling.
Many students fails to do pre-work on the college selection, which is the reason why so many students ends up in colleges where there’s no facilities, experienced staffs, poor management etc.
How to Choose Best College in TN LEA Counselling 2018?
- Calculate your cut off marks
- Check Colleges with TNLEA previous year cut off marks
- List the facilities offered, year in which college started, academic ranking data from anna university.
- See if the college is nearby or you’ve to travel far or stay in hostel.
- Check if the college offer the course you’re interested in
- Collect information or enquiry about College hostel & its facilities including Food & stay area from old students or from college itself or visit it to see yourself.
It is your responsibility to choose best engineering college available for your cut off marks.
Choosing Best Engineering course is next big thing where every students gets confused.
We’ll write another post on How to choose best engineering courses in TNLEA 2018 direct 2nd year counselling for BE, BTech admissions 2018.